The Haunting Hours

Today I'd like to share with you another project that I had created for the Create a Critter 2 sneak peek contest.  I just love these cutesy halloween cuts and could not resist cutting several of them while they were available this past week.

For this card I cut the house at 6" and the ghosts at 1 1/2" and 1 1/4".  I also used Happy Hauntings for the bat (cut at .75") and the tree (cut at 3 3/4"). 

As I was laying my cuts out for the card the tree didn't really go as tall as I wanted for the overlapping of the branches so I hand cut a piece of the brown cardstock that I could use to add height and yet hide behind the house cut so you wouldn't know what I had done.  The end result was just as I wanted.

I've been having so much fun with this cartridge and can't wait to see it hit the shelves in my area.  Stay tuned because I have more to share with you later........

2 comments:

tracym110 said...

I found where to leave a comment!! :)
Such a cute card! Love the little ghosts and the moon and tree in the background look awesome! Really adds to the spooky/fun feel!
Tracy

~ Jo ~ said...

This is such a great card! I love the spooky haunted house!!

Hugs,
Jo