Sale Sign

What do you do when you have merchandise that you want to move out?  You have a sale right?  During craft show season this can be a bit tricky.  How do you let your customers know that you have one going on?  Well you post a sign - or two of course.
 
See when I do most of my craft shows it's not just me in the booth.  My mom, sister and I will buy two or three slots and we'll set up together.  The pro to this is that it helps to really draw in a crowd for us because of the variety of merchandise we can offer.  They crochet  and paint.  I papercraft, loom knit, sew and embroider.  The con is that our booth can seem very disorganized in that we do not tend to create multiples of items but rather one of a kinds. 
 
A while back work was getting rid of all these small sign holders, and since the office manager knows I craft she figured I could use them.  I went through the stack and took several of the ones that were in the best shape.  Not knowing what I'd actually use them for I set them on the shelf.  A couple months later I came across this Sale It design from Cuttable Designs and knew it would be perfect.  After all our area is know as the World's Luckiest Fishing Village.
 
In my stash I had scraps of this great water paper that I used as my sign insert.  I then cut the sale design from Oracle 651 and applied it to the front of the acrylic holder. 
 
Now I have a sign that's perfect for grabbing the attention of our customers.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That's a great idea.. especially if you & your Mom & Sister sell at the same both and you all want to get rid of some items... most people at craft shows don't even know someone is having a sale... the sign looks cool and will draw customers in! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations