Universal Tip Pockets

Today I'm sharing a small of set of tip pockets I made for use at the hotel we'll be staying during our trip to Universal Studios. 
 
I started with the Tip Pocket file from SVG Cutting Files.  But since we are going to Universal Studios I wanted theme to have characters from some of the different attractions in the parks rather than the icons that come with this file. 
 
For the different characters I used files that were shared in a couple of my FB groups (Cornish pixies and Grinch hand).  I also used the Imagination file from Marjorie Ann Designs for Thing 1 and the Alien Fighters file for the alien.
 
The stamped sentiment is from the stamp set Simply Said from Craftin Desert Divas.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... what a CUTE & FUN Tipping idea! LOVE the different themes to match your trip! Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations