Autumn Decor

Happy Friday everyone and welcome back to another Cardz TV 3D challenge.  This week we are making a home décor project for Fall.
 
For my project this week I chose to make a basket in which to display my cinnamon scented pine cones.  While these things might be a pain having to pick up out of the yard they sure are pretty and nice once they get cleaned up and smell good. The basket is from the SVG Cuts file titled Caramel Apple Pie SVG Kit.
 
My sentiment of choice is from the Cardz TV Stamps set title Just Saying.  I keep finding myself drawn to this particular sentiment. 
 
I also used a couple of buttons and skittles in purple twilight for the center of my flowers.
 
And now that you have seen my project for this week please be sure to check out all of the wonderful creations our design team have created for you today.  Then be sure to create your own home décor project, link up and play along with us.
 
I can't wait to see what you create.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful! :)

Krystal Klear Creations said...

Ok love love love this idea and I was wondering what I would put the pinecones my girls have collected in. So now I am inspired to make something like this! I have never done anything with pinecones is there anyway you could tell me how or what you clean them with? Also how you made them smell fabulous lol sorry if this is asking too much I am just supper inspired!!! Thank you you in advanced for any help at all! Love love love if you could not tell already. ~Krystal T

Scrapper69 said...

Okay... Gotta say it -- LOOOOVE this project!!!! Fabulous Basket!!! Looks amazing! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

teachdanz said...

this is great!!

bumblebee creations said...

Awesome basket for a fall decor project!!!

Lizzie Laine said...

Your basket is beautiful Barbara, love it!

Elaine-CTV DT
LizzieLaineDesigns.blogspot.com

Lizzie Laine said...

I absolutely love your basket, it looks amazing!

Elaine - CTV DT
LizzieLaineDesigns.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

This has fall written all over the place! Cute design and a gorgous centerpiece!

Cathy - Cardztv DT Sister