Boo Mummy

Today I have a quick and easy but oh so cute Halloween card to share with you.
 
For my card today I used one of the owls from the Halloween Hoots set by Marjorie Ann Designs.  This little cutie was so easy to piece together I couldn't believe it.  And I just love the way he turned out.
 
My stamped sentiment is from the Peachy Keen stamp set titled Trio of Girl Ghosts.  (Unfortunately it's no longer available for purchase.)
 
And now I'm off to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes - Ends October 9th
 
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes - Ends October 5th
 
DL Art - October Linky Challenge - Ends October 31st

7 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super cute Halloween card!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

This is just the sweetest little Halloween card!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's
Shelly

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD!! That is sooo dang CA-UTE!!! LOVE that little birdie as a MUMMY!!! Makes me smile! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is Adorable...VERY ADORABLE!! You so did a Spooktacularly Fangtastic Creative job!! WOW!!
YOU so ROCK!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This mummy is too spooky cute! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
My Blog!

Georgiana said...

What a fun combination! Super cute owl mummy.

Gail said...

Cute cute Owl!
Thank you for joining the DLART Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge - Have a blessed day!
Gail Scott http://DL.ART DT member
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/