Ginger Wreath Plate

Marjorie Ann Designs recently released this adorably cute Christmas Sweeties file and immediately I was drooling.  I don't know what it is about these gingerbread characters but every time I see them the just scream "make me, make me!"  So who was I to argue when I saw this file?

For my first project I took a brief break from my usual card making and decided to alter a charger plate using this cute as can be gingerbread in the wreath.  

I enlarged the file so that the wreath would cut at 8 inches round as that is the size that fill up the center of the plate perfectly.  I then pieced everything together, used a couple of Stream colored skittles as my buttons and viola I have a fun piece of Christmas decor.

And the best part is that it was as easy as can be to put together.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your charger plate is so cute with that image! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations