Ghoul's Best Friend

Today we end the week with a 3D challenge.  A 3D Cardz TV challenge to be exact.  Our challenge for this week is to create a project that has a pumpkin.
 
For my project I created this wonderful jack-o-lantern from the Haunted Forest kit from SVG Cuts.  This is a fun project to put together and I love how you can decorate not only the hat but the pumpkin depending on your style. 
 
I used a variety of papers from a couple of different mat stacks, added some boa fur around my hat, skittles on the eyes, and then pop dotted up the sentiment in the center of my flower.  My sentiment is from the Trick or Treat Stamp set.
 
And now that you've seen my take on this week's challenge be sure to check out the other fun designs our team has created for you.  Then after you've been inspired, create your own project, link up and play along with us.
 
I can't wait to see what you create.

And now I'm off to enter my pumpkin into the following challenge:

Die Cuttin Divas - Happy Halloween - Ends November 1st

6 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

That is so adorable, great job on your project. Thanks for joining our challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

This is so darn cute! :)

Unknown said...

Amaaazing!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is so COOL! LOVE it! Great Home Decor piece! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

What a fabulous Halloween project!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

GREAT project! Girl you have got it going on! LOVE THIS ONE.

Cardztv DT Sister - Cathy