Halloween Tealights

Today I have a fun, non-card related project for you.   I had some extra tea lights hanging around from another project I did and instead of letting these guys sit around I decided to decorate them up for Halloween.  Of course it didn't hurt any that I saw these newly released patterns by Jamie Cripps in the Silhouette store.

As you have probably already guessed one is the Mummy Tealight Holder (#99672) and the other is the Pumpkin Tealight Holder (#99684).  Both were very easy to piece together.  However, I did have one issue and that was that there was not a cut out for the bottom cover so that you could turn the tealight on and off.  In the grand scheme of things this was not a deal breaker as it was easily remedied.

If you have a Silhouette machine there are several other designs for various holidays available.  I'm sure I'll be making some of them myself.  In the meantime, I'm off to enter these into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas - Picture Inspiration - Ends October 25th

DL Art - October Linky Challenge - Ends October 31st

Hiding in My Craft Room - Favorite Cutting Tool - Ends October 24th

Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes - Ends October 23rd

6 comments:

Lori m said...

These are the sweetest, great project for tea lights.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

Hugs, Lori m
littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
DL.ART DT Member


Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun projects!! Love them both!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Joyce Tompkins said...

OMGoodness...how adorable! These are just way too cute! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Scrapper69 said...

Now those are adorably cute! So FUN!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling! I so wanted to make some of these, but am running out of time! Cute!!!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a project, love it!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo