Basket of Ornaments


Today I have a Christmas card I'd like to share with you.  I know.  I know.  It's not even Halloween yet.  But in my defense I've been creating for both holidays simultaneously.

Remember the altered charger plate I shared with you on Monday?  Well this is another cutie from the Christmas Sweeties file by Marjorie Ann Designs.  I decided to add a little bit of texture and bling to this card.

Along the top of the Santa dressed basket I used my Snow Writer 'paint'.  I first discovered this stuff at Michael's a couple years ago and I love how easy it is to use.  Some times I'll even add a touch of glitter or diamond dust while it's still wet.

Then as you can see, on the blue ornament I added a bit of bling in the form of a gemstone sticker.

Finally, instead of stamping a sentiment on the outside of my card I decided to go with a background paper that had it all.  Plus I thought it added to the cuteness of the ginger girl. The paper is from the Winter Wonderland mat stack by The Paper Studio.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

ADORABLE! Another Fun Christmas card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations