Santa Pants

It's the middle of the week and thank goodness.  I don't know about you but I've already had a whole lot of week packed in to only two days.  I love what I do for a living and thank goodness because it's about enough to make a crazy person go nuts.  So it's a good thing that I have a couple of hobbies I enjoy that help alleviate my stress in the evenings.  :)

So today I bring you Santa's Pants.  This was a fun plastic canvas project that I boughtform from Mary Maxim.  These will work great for using as treat holders or a way to give someone a gift card. So if you enjoy doing plastic canvas or never have before but have been thinking about giving it a whirl I'd recommend this pattern.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome! You are very crafty!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!!! Those are soooo DANG CUTE!!! LOVE them! They're perfect for putting little treats in for the holidays! Fab Job! :)

Theresa