Autumn Greetings

Can you believe it's the beginning of another week?  I don't know about you but my weekends seem to just fly by anymore.  And how about the fact that we are just 10 weeks (and a couple days) away from Christmas and 6 weeks from Thanksgiving?
 
Speaking of Thanksgiving I have a fun card that I'd like to share with you today.  I created my card using this hoot-iful turkey from the Thanksgiving Hoots file from Marjorie Ann Designs. 
 
My sentiment is from the Hey Pumpkin stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.
 
And now I'm off to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
Hiding in My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday -  Ends October 17th
 
DL Art - October Linky Challenge - Ends October 31st

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh How CUTE!!! Adorable Turkey!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This little guy is a hoot! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
My Blog!