Halloween, Snoopy Style

I have not really gotten into much of the Halloween spirit quite yet.  Not that I've ever been that big a fan.  It's more my husband's holiday than mine, but over the years I've started crafting more for it.  But like I said, the mood just hasn't really hit me yet.

Although I have made my first Halloween card.   This one features that adorable cool cat, Snoopy.  He's part of the Spooky Village set by Marjorie Ann Designs.

My stamped sentiment is from the Cardz Tv Stamps set titled Frankly Frightful.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Halloween is my favorite next to Christmas... They are in competition for me! hahaha Your Snoopy is adorable atop his dog house and that sweet little pumpkin is sitting perfectly against his home ready to give out treats! :) Have a wonderful day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations