Tic Tac Drink, Nightmare Style

Last year I made a few different tic tac drink games using glass cutting boards and dessert glasses from the Dollar Tree.  I had made a couple different Harry Potter styles, Star Wars and even an Army vs. Navy.  But then I was at a loss as for what other theme to use for my last set.  I thought about a DC Comic hero vs. villain.  However I changed my mind as I didn't want to use just one hero and one villain and that could become messy.

Eventually I settled on a Nightmare Before Christmas theme.  Deciding what characters to use for the shot glasses was easy.  It was deciding what I'd do for the tic tac toe board that was the hard part.  After much thinking the idea hit me to use a skeleton arm and hand as my board diagram.

I went searching through the various skeleton designs in the Silhouette Design Store, and found the perfect skeleton by Amy Robinson here.  I welded the different bones for the arm and hand together and sized them for what I needed to create my board.  

Now the hard part was adhering the vinyl to the glass board.  Needless to say, if I ever make another one of these I will cut the four different lines separately and adhere accordingly.

As for the images of Oogie Boogie, Zero and the Jack and Sally I used in the center - those were images I found from a search that I traced in my Silhouette software.


1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Gotta say.... it turned out pretty cool!!! LOVE the board design... The skeleton design was spot-on!!! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations