Jurassic Layout

Today I have a layout to share with you.  I still have so many pictures from out trip to Universal Studios that need to be scrapbooked.  And yes, that's after I've already filled up one book.  I guess that's what happens when you visit your favorite place every year.

This layout features pictures that my husband and I took when we visited the Jurassic Park section of Universal Studios.  Tucked in between Camp Jurassic and the Discovery Center is an area where you can meet a 9 foot tall raptor.  It's a fun non-ride experience and we do it every time we go.

So for my layout I thought it would be fun to use pieces from the Dinosaur Park file by Marjorie Ann Designs.  Mix in some fun dinosaur background paper from the DCWV Kidosaurus Stack and you have a winning layout.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

It's nice to see more of your layouts! This turned out way cute! Great pics and fun elements! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations