Princess Tiana - You're Awesome

Today I'd like to introduce you to the latest princess in my Princess themed card collection.  This beautiful princess file is from Marjorie Ann Designs and is titled A Princess and Her Frog.

When I first saw this file I just fell in love with it.  The princess is absolutely gorgeous in her green shimmery gown.  Of course I was out of shimmery paper so I had to create my own shimmer by using my white gel pin to add some accents of white pops.

But oh, up against that background paper I found in my Once Upon a Time stack by DCWV I think she pops even better.  The picture doesn't really do my card much justice but if you could see it in real life you'd be able to see all the shimmer of the lily pads on the background paper.  I mean, really how perfect was it that I found a lily pad print paper for this princess?  

And my stamped sentiment?  Well that's from Jaded Blossom's stamp set titled Super Hero 2.

And with that I am off to enter my card into the following challenge:

Friendship - Cut it Up - Ends August 9th

2 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I love princesses, too! Paper ones, that is! This one is gorgeous - love her lily pad dress! It's almost like she was transformed from a frog-ette after being kissed by a prince!

Thanks for joining us for our Friendship challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Scrapper69 said...

She is quite lovely! And YUP! I can see the shimmer on the green part of her dress.... Wonderful card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations