It's a Hero Thing

I love it when I can combine my love for papercrafting along with my love for embroidery.  Today's project is just such a combination.

A while back I added the Little Heroes file from Marjorie Ann Designs to my stash.  And over the course of a month I created three other such card and burp cloth sets featuring Superman, Batman and Captain America.  But today, I get to share a set featuring the Hulk.

The stamp set I used for this card is from the Jaded Blossom stamp set titled Super Hero (same set as the revamped, but before it was 'revamped').

For the burp cloth, I used the recently released Hulk applique from Stinkin Cute Applique.  He was absolutely fun and easy to stitch together and I tell ya her designs just keep getting better and better.

Since my other heroes were stitched on a cloud print flannel I decided to stitch my Hulk on the same print.  It's a flannel print that I found at Hobby Lobby and is appropriately called cloud print. I think this is one of my favorite flannels that I have found for use with my burp cloths.

And there you have it.  Another collision of two of my favorite crafts.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This IS my Favorite burp cloth by far! WHY??? Cuz... we are total HULK Fans in this house! He's soooo CUTE on the bib and your card is adorable too!!!! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations