Little Biker Man

After a couple months of my heat press being "packed up" I was finally able to break it out and play again.  Because it had been so long I was actually nervous about using it.  I had to remind myself about how to cut my heat transfer vinyl and what settings to set my press for.  Something that I used to be able to do without even thinking.

Fortunately I didn't have to think too hard and getting back into the swing of using my heat press was much easier than I anticipated.  Thank goodness too because I've been holding on to this awesome Biker Pack file from Apex Cuttables just waiting to create a little boy's tee with it.  

This amazing file has five different designs and each one of them are just as cute as ever.  I love the way that this particular design pops on this baseball tee.  Those red sleeves and this great little biker go so well together don't you think?  

I love this one so much that I need to go buy a few more tees so I can cut the other designs and create a complete line of little boy biker tees.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

It's like riding a bike! LOL... You got back on it and had no problem working that machine! :) Your Shirt is adorable! The image is so cute and I LOVE baseball style Tee's - :) Have a lovely day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations