Baby Groot Burp Cloth

Today I have a fun embroidery project to share with you.  It's been a while since I've sewn a burp cloth and since I had a couple of them cut out I just picked one, found a design I liked to compliment the fabric and off I went.
 
As you can see the design I chose for this cloth is Baby Groot.  He's from Thanks for the Adventure.
Isn't he a cutie? 
 
I love how this sketch stitched out on the green plaid flannel, and it looks even better in real life.  The best part is that these sketches are always great when you need a quick, last minute gift for someone. 
 
I don't remember how I came across this company but I'm sure glad I did because she does phenomenal work.  Not only that she's the only one I've found that does sketches like this and I absolutely love them as much as the appliques.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your baby Groot is awesome (better than the teenage groot). : ) Super cute burb cloth!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how SWEET! LOOVE baby Groot... adorable on a burp cloth!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations