Mad Hatter Burp Cloth



Well it's another rainy day here in Florida.  Perfect for sitting home, drinking coffee and just playing in the craft room all day.  Sadly, I can't do that and need to go to work instead. 😉

But, before I do that I have a project I would like to share with you today.  It's another burp cloth but have no fear as I will soon be branching out to start on my towels and other items for the Christmas season.

This is another flannel fabric that I found at Joann's.  It's called Blue/Brown Dot.  Pretty original huh?  Hey it works though.  Because this is a basic print many different appliques or sketches would work well.   This time I chose to stitch a sketch of the Mad Hatter.

What I love about this guy is that his sketch includes an autograph.  So it looks like he's signed his own portrait for a fan.  Isn't that a fantastic addition?

0 comments: