Love You, Coffee

I'm excited to share today's project with you because I think it's just the cutest thing ever.  While browsing through files over at Apex Cuttable Designs I came across this Love Coffee design.  It immediately made me think of my oldest daughter who is a coffee addict.  And so of course I had to have this design so that I could put together a little gift for her.

Instead of using the same old, boring black vinyl that I generally use on my white mugs I opted this time to use a red vinyl.  For my vinyl projects I like to use the Oracle 651 vinyl since it's a more permanent vinyl with a life expectancy of up to 6 years.  I have 'bumper sticks' on my car that are now six years old and they look just as new as the first day I applied them.

Now I just need to find some of the edible coffee beans so that I can slip a pouch of them inside the cup and give this to my daughter.  I know she'll love it.  Only draw back might be that the cup isn't big enough.  🤣

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I think it's super cute too! LOVE that it's red & not your basic black... so fun to mix it up!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations