BFFs for Life

I have a fun 'teen' card I'd like to share with you today.  Well, I guess it's not really a 'teen' card if you think about the fact that so many adults are right there too. Where you say?  With phone in hand, texting, tweeting, Facebooking, etc.

When I saw this recently released Social Media Kids file from Marjorie Ann Designs I knew it was going to be a fun one.  As always, she did not disappoint.  The file includes several emojis, phrases,  word balloons, and characters.  

For my card, I chose one of the girls and word balloons, which I changed into different sizes for stamping.  Inside the word balloons I stamped words or phrases using the following stamp sets:
And there you have it, a fun card perfect for giving to any friend.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

CUTE background and adorable image... I agree it can be for a teen or adult these days... So sad really when all you see is adults on their phones instead of hanging with their families.... drives me nuts! :) LOVE the card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations