Gingerbread Mickey

It's another Christmas in July project and today it's another Christmas towel I've embroidered.  Well, okay this time the towel is appliqued.

I first saw this cute Gingerbread Mickey when I was going through Pintrest.  Of course I had to save the pin so that I wouldn't forget to go back later and find the file.  However, when I did the file was available with someone who wanted more than what I ended up purchasing it for.

Appliques with Character has the Gingerbread Mickey along with Minnie and a lot of other great designs.  I purchased it from her for next to nothing.  He's a great design and stitched out wonderfully.  

I was tempted to add some verbiage to the towel but opted not to for the first stitching.  I thought something like Christmas calories never count would be cute.  Maybe I'll try that the next go round.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! and I love the idea of some type of sentiment with it... would be even cuter!! If that's even possible!! hahaha Have a great day! :)

Theresa