Too Sassy For You

I'm excited to share today's card with you.  Not because it's more special than any other I've created but because this one was really fun to piece together.  As soon as I saw this Cruella inspired character I knew I wanted to create something with her.

This fun little villain is from the Queen of Mean file from Marjorie Ann Designs.  You won't find this file anywhere else as it is exclusive to Marjorie.  When you purchase this file and start to piece Cruella together I will warn you that her hair was a brief challenge.  It took me a minute to realize that the hair is adhered with the top actually to the side of the head this time.  Once I got past that the rest of the piecing was a breeze.

The sentiment for my card is from the Jaded Blossom stamp set titled Sassy Pants.

To finish off my card I added a couple of Stream colored skittles from DoubleClick Connections.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is so CUTE! and I LOVE the tiny dots you added to the hair... really fun card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations