That's Just Skippy

I always loved the Disney classic Robin Hood.  That cute little bunny Skippy was just adorable so when I saw an embroidery sketch of him I just had to add him to my stash.  At first I wasn't really sure what I'd stitch him on, but as my love for making baby burp cloths has grown I decided I'd stitch him on one of them.

Skippy Bunny is from Thanks 4 the Adventure, and as with all her designs it stitches out quick and beautifully.  I've seen several others that offer sketch designs but none that are as gorgeous as these.

The fabric is a print that I found at Joann Fabrics called Snuggle Flannel Fabric - Chevron Gray Small.  I've used it for several of my burp cloths now and I just love how each of them have turned out when I use this particular print.  Sadly though this was the last I had of this print so now I'll have to go back this weekend to see if they have more.  

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Barbara! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your bib is wonderful! I also took a peek at some of your other projects I've missed... You've made some awesome designs! Have a wonderful day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations