Ginger Christmas Tea

Christmas in July has begun but this week I'll be sharing more than just Christmas projects with you.  My granddaughter turns one in a couple of days and I have been asked to assist with making some things for the party.  So be on the look out for those.

But today I have a Christmas card to share with you.  I love making shaped cards when I can so when I saw this one over at Marjorie Ann Designs I just had to create it.  This is the Christmas Tea Ginger card and  you can find it here.

The stamped sentiment and the hearts along the edge of my card are from the Jaded Blossom stamp set titled Gingerbread Wishes.  This is a great stamp set that even includes a gingerbread die cut.  


2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super yummy gingerbread.

Lena said...

Super cute and fun.
Love it
Hugs,
Lena