Gingerbread Smiles

Happy Wednesday everyone.  Today I have a Christmas in July card to share with you.  

I created this card using the Polaroid Card Gingerbread from Treasure Box Design.  Unfortunately though this file no longer appears to be available.  I searched all over her website but could not find it listed.  In good news though she has quite a few other gingerbread files and right now she's running a sale for 70% off all collections.

This was a rather easy card to piece together since I used a premade card blank that already had a great print to it.  It's the last one I had like this in my stash though and that made me just a little bit sad.  It was from the DCWV Christmas & Winter box of cards.  

The blue snowflake print paper is from my stash as well but I can't remember what mat stack it came from.

This time I thought I'd do something a bit different for my stamped sentiment on the card cover.  Since this is a polaroid card I thought I'd use this cute polaroid stamp from the Craftin Desert Divas stamp set titled Capture the Good Times.  And guess what.  This stamp set is on sale too.  🙂

1 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute gingerbread especially with the heart cheeks. Too bad it is retired, maybe she will bring it back for the holidays.