Elves Make Christmas Happen

Happy Wednesday everyone.  Today I have an adorable Christmas elf to share with you.  This little cutie is part of the North Pole Buddies files from Treasure Box Designs.

The background on my card is really just a cheat as it's a card blank that I had in my stash.  Sometimes when you need to whip up a card real quick those pre-printed blanks come in real handy.

The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom stamp set titled Elf Workshop.  This stamp set and the Elf Report Card are two sets that you just cannot go wrong with when it comes to anything Elf and Christmas related.

For the finishing touch I opted to use a yellow skittle on the end of my elf's hat instead of the paper jingle bell.  Skittles is one of my favorite card embellishments, and you can find them at DoubleClick Connections.

 And now I'm off to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas in July - Cut it Up Challenges - Ends July 26th

Any Holiday - Hiding in My Craft Room - Ends July 28th

3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a cutie! I love your idea to use an pre-made card for the background -- huge time saver!

Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

2craftykaties said...

Adorable Christmas card! I LOVE the skittle for the bell! Thank you for joining us for our Christmas in July Cut It Up Challenge!
~ DT Katie

Scrapper69 said...

Nothing wrong with using a "CHEAT" sometimes we have too! LOL I think it's adorable especially with the JB sentiment... they're always so fun! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations