Calling All Heroes

 
I don't know about you but I love it when I find two of my crafting passions collide.   I know, I know.  Collide doesn't sound like a good thing but trust me, in this case it is a good thing.  Remember how I shared last week that my friend Marge had opened a new shop on Etsy called Stinkin Cute Applique?  Well the designs she's using to create these wonderful appliques can also be found in SVG for at Marjorie Ann Designs.
 
That means if you're like me and you love to papercraft AND you enjoy embroidery too you can coordinate some of your crafting. 
 
For example, I created today's greeting card using the Little Heroes file at Marjorie Ann Designs.  The stamped sentiment is from the Calling All Superheroes stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.
 
 
Then I made this fun burp cloth using the Little Super Hero 3 applique file from Stinkin Cute Applique.  This little cutie was a lot of fun to stitch and I absolutely LOVE how he turned out.  Even with my limited newbie skills I couldn't mess this hero up. 
 
Now you put the two of these cuties together and you have a cute little gift set to give for a precious little boy.  See?  Crafting passions collide.  LOL

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

TOTAL CUTENESS all Around! The card is super duper cute and OMGOSH... the fact that you turned it into an applique... EEK!! LOVE it.. I'm really thinking hard on getting one of those machines!!! You're such an ENABLER!! hahaha Have a great day! :)



Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Fabulous set. I sure do like that burp cloth!