Captain America - Favorite 'Sidekick'

It's a dreary, rainy day here in Florida. It started late last night and has been going off and on ever since.  They say it'll be out of here around lunch, but I guess we'll find out.  These are the days that I love to just sit at home and craft away.  But it's another work day so that's not going to happen.  ☹
 
On a brighter note though, I have another meeting of the crafting passions to share with you today.  It's another super hero set, and this time it features Captain America. 
 
 
For the burp cloth I used the Little Super Hero 1 file from Stinkin' Cute Applique.  He's one of four different hero appliques that are currently available.
 
 
The card was made using the Little Hero's set from Marjorie Ann Designs.  This set features the same heroes available from Stinkin' Cute Applique and more.  So if you have a little boy or even an older one that you're creating a gift for you can create a fun set with these two design files.
 
The stamped sentiment on my card is from Craftin' Desert Divas.  It's the stamp set titled Calling All Superheroes.  (FYI - this set was just moved to her retiring section so quantities are limited and once they're gone.....they're gone)
 
To finish off my card I used a couple of Red skittles from DoubleClick Connections.
 
And while this may not be a "traditional" looking baby shower gift set I'm sure it'll be a hit.  😊

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! I just love that cloud fabRic! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the card that matches your sweet bib! Your appliques are amazing!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations