Birthday Tag

It's time for another PDE Linky Party everyone!  And this week it's all about tags.  Create a tag, any tag, link it up and play along with us.  And the beauty of it is that  you can create your tag in any crafting medium you desire.  

Now for my tag I started with one already pre-made and wrapped some paper from the All About Girls mat stack by DCWV.  My cut file is from the Spa gift set by My Scrap Chick.  This is the first time I've used one of her files and I gotta tell  you I'm in love.  She was having a great sale when I bought this one so I picked up several new files from her that I'll be making in the come days ahead.

And my stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV stamp set Good Times.

Now that  you've seen my tag for this week's challenge be sure to check out all the other ones our team has created for you.  Then after you've been amply inspired, create your own, link up and play along.  I can't wait to see what you create.

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love this tag!

Georgiana said...

I think I need a day at the spa for my birthday. Great tag!

Sharon said...

Fabulous!!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super cute and fun tag!!

Unknown said...

Your tag turned out so cute! Love the paper you used.
Glenna @ My Paper Craze