Have a Smashing Good Day

It's always nice when I finally have some time to sit in my craft room and play.  Sadly the opportunity doesn't seem to come as often as it used to.  But this time of year that's more because I'm outside playing.  Like today.  Bright and early we were on the road to Panama City Beach (an hour away) so that I could meet up with one of my girlfriends for the Color Run that started at 8AM.  But I digress.....

Today I wanted to share a card with you that I made using one of the SVG files I got from SVG Cutting Files after participating in their video game blog hop recently.  I love all the files that we received and after my son brought home the first wave of Mario Kart toys from McDonald's my inspiration kicked in to use them.  Needless to say I'll be getting a few more of these made as time presents itself.

The stamped sentiment on my card is from the Super Hero stamp set over at Jaded Blossom.

0 comments: