Day at the Beach

It's a dreary, rainy weekend here in the Panhandle of FL so all the tourists are actually out at the shopping malls - and the locals - well most of us are just trying to stay clear of the congested traffic.  At least that's what my family is doing and so I've been spending a lot of time in my craft room working on challenges.

The challenge themes are summer and beach.  So pack your bag.  Don't forget the sunscreen - especially if you're beaching it on one of our sugar white sand beaches here in the Panhandle.  I can't tell you how many tourists I see in the store that look like lobsters after just a few hours on the beach.  Of course you have to have a good book to read, sunglasses and a towel to lay on....

Admittedly this was a quick, simple one but it follows the theme for a couple of challenges that end today.  Plus I wanted to take a break from creating a card and go with something a little bit different.  And then when I was going through my stamps I remembered this set I won months ago but never used from Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  Thus my summertime, beachy gift tag was born.

Oh and that cute little Cricut head in sunglasses cut - that's from the Cricut Decals cartridge that was a digital freebie with one of the many purchases I've made along the way.

Now I'm off to go enter this into the following challenges:


7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cute & Fun!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Michelle N. said...

Cute-love the beachy sun Cricut! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super summer fun! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
<a

Missy said...

What a super idea! I really like the tag you made and that cricut head is too cute! Thanks for joining FCCB this week!!

L.B. said...

such a cute tag

Diana Lynn Martin said...

This is so stinkin' adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs
FCCB Design Team

Unknown said...

very cute!