Happy Birthday Smartie Pants

The card that I'd like to share with you today is one that I scraplifted from Luv Scrappin Together after I saw it on Pintrest.  Immediately I was sucked in with that gotta have it mentality.  I mean it was brilliantly cute, fun and irresistible.  Best of all it was perfect for this quote I've been wanting to use and have had posted by my computer screen for weeks just waiting for that perfect cut.

So what is the quote you ask?  Well it's.........

     All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind.  
     ~  Martin H. Fischer

Now let's talk about how the card is made.  You see this is actually three files combined.  All are from My Scrap Chick.  I (we) used:

Science Lab for the test tubes

Pumpkin Box for the body of the mad scientist

Halloween Treat Toppers for the mad scientist's head

Unfortunately I didn't save my files so I don't remember was sizes I cut everything at, but I do believe I cut the pumpkin box at the recommended size and then sized the other cuts accordingly.



0 comments: