Magical Birthday

It's been a while since I've created a child's birthday card and since Cardz TV is currently hosting a challenge for that very theme I thought I'd play along.  Of course it didn't hurt that SVG Cutting Files recently put on a Hello Kitty blog hop and one of the files released was Hello Kitty dressed up like Harry Potter.  

I thought this was a great cut so I decided to use it for my birthday card.  Now I realize it's not all cutesy with balloons and such hovering around but what's 'wizardly' about that?  Instead I left her there with her wand in hand (actually it's just a toothpick that I stained).

The stamped sentiment is from the Good Times stamped set.  And on the inside of the card the sentiment reads (in Harry Potter type font) "Have a Magical Birthday".

And now I'm off to enter this card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

Linda said...

So cute. Great combo, Hello Kitty and Harry Potter, 2 of my favorites! I like the wooden wand too. Thank you for playing along with us at CardzTV!!

Linda ☺
Crafting With Nana

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! I love Hello Kitty!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com