Jurassic Park Layout


Folks have we got a challenge for you this week!  The PDE Linky Party design team was challenged with creating a project using 3 or more different patterned papers.  Sounds easy right?  Perhaps for some of you, and certainly depending on the project your designing.  However, I admit it did not come as easy for me.....at first.

I chose to use this challenge to get some more of my scrapbook layouts completed from our trip to Universal Studios last May.  After all we're going back in November and it would be a shame to not have the pictures from our last trip done before taking new ones this go round. 

All of my cuts on this two page layout are from the Cricut cartridge Dinosaur Tracks.  My main papers are from the DCWV Kidosaurus mat stack.  I don't know if you can tell but other than for the main page and the picture mats I used patterned paper for the green portion of my mountains, the palms of my trees and the dinosaur tracks (faint polka dot print).

Now that you've seen my take on this week's challenge be sure to check out he other awesome designs our creative team have put together for you.  Then create your own project, link up and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you create!

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great dino layout!
Janis, PDE DT

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute LO!!

Sharon said...

What a fun layout!! Love all of the dinosaurs! :)

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Love the papers and dinos!
Glenna @ My Paper Craze