Dear Santa


As Christmas in July starts winding down I decided to get a start on making some Christmas tags and I have to tell you this Santa file over at My Scrap Chick makes up quick and easy.  Not to mention the end result is one heck of a cute tag.  The sentiment is from the Cardz TV stamp set "Very Merry".

I've only made three of tags so far and for each one I've used a different "background" paper.  I had even given some thought to making one or two of them in non-traditional colors.  But then I got a little concerned about Santa's hat being red and how would that look....Right now it's still up for debate.

In the meantime though I'm going to run off and enter these guys into the following challenges:

Hiding in My Craft Room - ends July 26th

Die Cuttin Divas - ends July 28th 

Craftin Desert Diva's - ends August 3rd


4 comments:

Unknown said...

These tags ARE super cute!!! Great job!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Jessica-DT Member
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super cute tags thanks for linking up at CDD

L.B. said...

so sweet. Thanks for joining us at DCD

Kathy Salido said...

Your cards are just darling!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Kathy
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/