Hero in Disguise

Today I'd like to share a project with you that I created as a thank you gift.  I initially created this for a customer contest challenge for Jaded Blossom but we were asked to wait until after the contest to post the projects to our blogs.  Since that contest has been over for a bit I can now share the project with all of you.

For my card I used this adorable Mary Poppins bear cut file from PPBN Designs (aka Paper Piecings by Nikki).  As soon as I saw this file I knew it was perfect to go along with this sentiment.  After all wasn't Mary Poppins a great hero in disguise?

The handbag treat box is from SVG Cutting Files.  And as you can see I was sure to use coordinating papers on both the treat box and the card so that they would match when given to the recipient.

The stamped sentiments on the card and the candies are from the Super Hero stamp set over at Jaded Blossom.

And with that I'm off to enter this into the following challenge:

Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes

UPDATE:  My card was chosen as a showcase winner for this challenge at Die Cuttin Divas.
 




3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun, cute purse! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
<a

DIANA L. said...

Very cute I love the purse and the matching dress. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



L.B. said...

Oh I love your Mary Poppins Bear. Thanks for playing with DCD