Bee My Valentine

I'm such a bad girl.  Usually I'll create some fun gift to give my husband for Valentine's Day but this year everything got away from me and all I created was a card.  And even that was late in getting made.  In all honesty I have to admit that I just haven't been that inspired as of late.  BUT, when I saw this Bee My Valentine card in the Silhouette store I knew it was the one.
 
I love shaped cards and this one immediately caught my eye.  I decided to cut it from one of the DCWV blanks that I still had in my stash so that meant no need to use one of the panel inserts that came with the file.
 
Even though the card came with the {Bee} my valentine verbiage I wanted to add a little more to it.  I looked through my stamps and settled on using one of the hearts from the Heart Splatters set and the XOXO stamp is from the Valentine Designer Tapes set.  Both are from Jaded Blossom Stamps.
 
Now I have my card signed, sealed, and safely tucked away for hubby to find later this morning.
 
And with that I'm off to enter my card into the following challenge:
 
Jaded Blossom - Valentine Challenge - Ends February 14th
 
Die Cuttin Divas - Valentine Colors - Ends February 19th

14 comments:

candio said...

Sweet Card!! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!!

Beth F. said...

This is such a darling card! I love what you have done with it. I invite you to share it on the Snapdragon Snippets Scrapbooking or SVG Attic Facebook pages :)
~Beth, SVG Attic I-Team

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hugs-Lee-Ann

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

What a sweet card for your hubby! I feel a little bad... I didn't even make one for my hubby today---ooops! Thanks for joining us at Jaded Blossom for the challenge!

Melissa said...

Very cool card. Thanks for joining us at Jaded Blossom's Valentine Challenge.

Michelle said...

awe such a sweet cute card !!! thanks so much for joining in the Valentines challenge at Jaded Blossom !!!

Michelle ~ JB Owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Scrapper69 said...

Either I missed this file or I ignored it! EEK! Now I have to go check! Your card looks awesome... Love the paper and the bee! I bet your hubby loved it! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable...I hear you about losing your mojo, for me it is this winter weather and not enough sunshine!
TFS

Tina H said...

This is adorable!!! I love it! Thanks for joining the Valentine's Challenge at Jaded Blossom :)

Anonymous said...

I swear, it's like the shoemaker's children have no shoes in my house, too. My husband's card is always the last to be made. :(

This is really nice! Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Evelyn

Evelyn

Shelly said...

What a cute card, such and adorable bee :)

Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Diva's this week.
Shelly

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the edge that the bee flies along. Great job!

L.B. said...

Thanks for playing along with DCD this week. Love this cute bee card!!