Love CAM

Following on the heels of the Santa CAM craze this past Christmas I came across this Love CAM file in the Silhouette store (design #175948).  Sarah Hurley is the artist and I have to say I absolutely love her files this one included.
 
After purchasing this file I decided to figure out a way to incorporate it into this week's February Sketch Challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas.  It's a fun and simple sketch with a lot of great potential.  Needless to say it's one I've put into my sketch arsenal.
 
My stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps set titled Love Ya.
 
And since the sketch had three little hearts in the top right corner, I decided to add some blue and pink skittles from DoubleClick Connections.
 
Thanks for stopping by, and now I'm off to enter my card in the following challenge:
 
February Sketch - Die Cuttin' Divas - Ends Sunday, February 12th

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Great take on the sketch, love the love cam, way too cool!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin Divas!

snappy scrappy said...

super sweet!

L.B. said...

Love love this cute card. thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this week.

CA Scrapper said...

That is a really cute card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Georgiana said...

That sure is a neat camera. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Diva for our February Sketch.

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful take on the Sketch Barbara! LOVE that funny sentiment!!! I hope you guys are feeling better! :)

Theresa

Shelly said...

Love your card! The papers are fantastic and you did such a great job with the sketch!

Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Diva's!
Shelly

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda