Whale of a Pirate

I'm always creating fun shirts (and sometimes dresses) for little girls so when I saw this fun Pirate Whale over at Apex Cuttable Designs I knew it would be perfect for a little boy's top.  When paired up with this baseball shirt I found at Hobby Lobby it really screams fun.  I love how the red sleeves help to make the whale pop against the white background.
 
This design would be perfect for any little boy who loves pirates and I can even see using it for a pirate themed birthday party.  How fun would this be on little favor bags?  And did I mention that there's a second pirate whale in this file?  That means the two of them could be rotated on a birthday banner or used as cupcake toppers.  Oooooh, the possibilities are endless.
 
I mean seriously, this is a fun one that should be added to your SVG stash if you haven't done so already.  Not only are the possibilities endless but it's one of those quick and easy files to piece together and you know how I am about the quick and easy files.  When crafting time is tight there's nothing better.....
 
And now I'm off to enter my pirate whale into the following challenges:
 
Die Cuttin Divas - Animals - Ends February 26th
 
DL Art - February Linky Challenge - Ends February 28th

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so cute! Love the image - you've been making some wonderful designs on the clothes!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

What a awesome shirt!! Love that super cute image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Very cute shirt with the whale! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Glenda's Cards