One Cool Bunny

My daughter brought me another blank shirt and asked that I dress it up for Ocean.  Since Easter is just around the corner I thought it would be fun to do something with a bunny.  After searching through the Silhouette Design Store I found this bunny sunglasses file and had to have it.
 
For this design I went with a white stripflock for the bunny.  Not only does this add a bit of dimension to the design since it's a thicker material, but it also adds texture like a soft fuzzy.  The nose, mouth, ears and sunglass frames were cut from regular Siser vinyl but the sunglass lenses were cut from a black glitter vinyl.  Again adding another element of dimension and texture to the design.
 
And now I'm off to enter my project into the following challenge:

DL Art - February Linky Challenge - Ends February 28th

2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Such an adorable tee shirt! I love the sunglasses on that sweet bunnies face! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

katieo said...

This is an amazing project. I love the glasses on the sweet bunny. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.