Easter Bear

I having some exciting news to share with you today!  My friend Marge from Marjorie Ann Designs is now creating embroidery/applique files!  And the best part is that she's creating them from characters  we already know and love.  For example, this adorable Easter Bear, who is now available in the Stinkin Cute Applique shop on Etsy.
 
Last year I was making cards using a file that included this cutie so when I saw him as an applique file I just knew that I had to have him.  I had this white, cap sleeve dress from Hobby Lobby sitting in my stash just waiting for the perfect applique file to be embroidered on it.  Well, this is it.
 
The design was easy to follow and stitched out beautifully.
 
After stitching out my dress I had to go back and make a matching card to go with it.  The SVG is from the Have a Beary Happy Easter file, and it comes with several cute Easter bears that can be made.  You can even get this Easter bear as a digital stamp or a shaped card.
 
How's that for variety?  This adorable Easter bear - available in four different formats.  It doesn't get much better.  I mean I'm really excited about being able to craft across the different platforms.
 
Oh wait, before I forget (see I got so excited I almost forgot), the sentiment on my card is from the Jaded Blossom stamp set Funny Bunny.  The purple twilight skittles are from DoubleClick Connections.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE! More design for you to play with! AWESOME! Love the sweet applique on the dress and your adorable matching card! So FUN!

Theresa