Ravenclawesome

Crafting is one of those things that can either provide relief from stress or add to it.  During the end of the year holiday seasons it can be the latter for me, but until then I find comfort in crafting.  So this past weekend I did as much of it as I could. 
 
One of the things I made this past weekend was this cute Ravenclaw t-shirt.  I found the file (and those for the other three houses) at SVG File Designs.  I'll be making the others as well, but first I have to find the correct colors of HTV.
 
As for this one, I'll be entering it into the following challenges:
 
Die Cuttin Divas - Animals - Ends February 26th
 
DL Art - February Linky Challenge - Ends February 28th

2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Such an adorable tee shirt! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is so cute! Awesome shirt! Thank for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's this week!