Have a Lollipop

We've had the stomach flu touch down in our home this past week so craft time has been few and far between.  Right before it struck me though I did manage to create this cute yet quick and simple card.
 
While scrolling through the new designs released in the Silhouette Design Store last week I came across these cute Kawaii Lollipops.  The girl is design number 175804 and the boy is design number 175798   Both were created by PPbN (aka Creative Cuttables)
 
The stamped sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom stamp set Lollipops Galore
 
And to finish off my card I used a single skittle from DoubleClick Connections.  This one is the color stream.  If you have tried using skittles as an embellishment you should consider it.  They're really easy and a lot of fun.  And I have personally ran cards I've made with these through a stamp machine without any problems so they do hold up in the mailing process.

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Look at how cute! Adorable card! LOVE the lollipops!
Sorry to hear you guys are under the weather - we had it back in Dec. so I know it's not fun! Of course now I've caught a cold some how - UGH! Hope you feel better soon! Big Hugs!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!