You Make Me...

 
I thought we'd visit with another princes.  This time we're going to Arendelle.  Okay, not really but today's card does feature the princess Elsa from Frozen.  She is part of the design file titled Ice Princess from Marjorie Ann Designs.
 
As I started going through my scrap papers trying to find the right ones for this file I was excited to find that I had the perfect pieces.  A little ice blue glitter paper for the gown and some velum for the sheer train.  Perfect!  Although the card does look better in real life.
 
For my background papers I of course had to use some of the snowflake prints from my Winter Solstice by DCWV.
 
Then on the inside of my card...
 
 
...I decided to carry over and stamp some more snowflakes.
 
The outside sentiment as well as the one on the inside are from the Happy Hello stamp set by Jaded Blossom.  The snowflakes are from the Winter Wonderland stamp set by My Craft Spot.  She is no longer selling stamps but if you were lucky enough to snag this one, or if  you're just curious, you can view the stamp set and gallery of cards made using this set on her blog here.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

She's so pretty! Adorable card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations