Poppy Onesie

Earlier this week I shared a card I made with a cute little troll inspired by Poppy from the movie Trolls.  (If you missed it, you can view the card here.)
 
Today I want to share a onesie with you that I made using a sketch that was also inspired by Poppy from Trolls.  I used another 'sketch' file from Thanks4theAdventure.  This one is called Little Pink Poppie.  I thought she'd be perfect for this last pink onesie I had purchased from Hobby Lobby.  I love that I can run right down the street and pick up blanks so easily, and pink is just one of the several solid colored creepers they have in stock.
 
I love that way that it turned out and was excited to try it on my granddaughter.  Of course momma thinks there's something wrong with me that I'm embroidering all these items that don't have faces as she calls them.  For me it's just a wonderful form of abstract art and I love it.