Deadpool Wall Art

Since it's Friday I thought we'd do something a bit different.  Today I thought we'd shift away from the Princess theme and look at one of my husband's favorite characters - Deadpool.   
 
I belong to several different crafting groups for the Silhouette on FB.  They're all for different fandoms (Harry Potter, Star Wars, Horror, Disney, etc, etc) and it's exciting to be able to get in there and see what everyone is crafting.  Recently one of my groups shared different Deadpool files and this is one that I knew would be perfect for something.
 
Remember a couple weeks back when I shared my Pulp Fiction wall art?  I had two of these frames that my hubby found in storage.  So when I did my thing with the alcohol inks, I did it for both frames that day.  Yep, that means I've been staring at this one for a couple weeks trying to decide what would be a good design.  That's when I remembered Deadpool.
 
Now I'll be honest and tell you that I initially used a different design.  This one was only the character so I found one of the movie posters and traced the Deadpool verbiage.  After looking at it for two days, my husband and I both agreed that we didn't like it.
 
I picked.  I peeled. And I picked some more until I got every piece of vinyl off the glass.  Then I wiped it down and started over.  This time using the design you see now.  (And yes, that is the same glass.  Funny how turning it different ways and using different colored vinyl makes it look different.)

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic Backgrounds! LOVE them!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations