Tangled Dress

 
Remember the Tangled princess birthday card I shared with you?  Well today I have an infant's cap sleeve dress that I embroidered with the princess and I'd like to share it with you.
 
I embroidered this one using the Rapunzel from Tangled sketch by Thanks4theAdventure.  These sketches are an embroiderer's dream.  Not only do they stitch out beautifully but they stitch out quickly.
 
The dress is one that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  It's an infant cap sleeve dress and I have purchased in different sizes up to the 12 to 18 month size.  The 3 to 6 and 6 to 12 month were great.  They fit my granddaughter beautifully.  But the 12 to 18 month that I recently purchased and used for her Easter dress did not work as well.  The head hole was too small and I ended up having to cut a slit in the dress and add a hook and eye closure so that she could wear it.  Of course I reached out to Hobby Lobby about the issue and they were gracious in listening and helped me find my lost receipt so I could return the other dresses I had not yet used.
 
But this dress will be a great gift for another little princess...

0 comments: