It's A Girl Princess Card

Following along in my princess theme, I have a new baby congratulatory card to share with you today.  This one uses Belle as the princess inspiration.  She is part of the Beauty & the Beast file from Treasure Box Designs.
 
As I began to create my card I knew I wanted to do something a little different.  Since I was on this princess 'series' kick I wanted something other than the rectangular shape folded card.  So I did a bit of searching through my files and decided to use the ornate card base 3 from SVG Cutting Files.  I love how this shape adds just the right amount of dress up to go with my little princess.
 
And, since this is a princess card I used paper from the Disney Princess mat stack by EK Success as my background.  From there I wanted to do something a bit different as far as the card theme.  I didn't want it to be a birthday card or another friendship card.  The more I thought about it, the more I decided that Belle would make a good new baby card.  After all those precious baby girls are our princesses.
 
The stamped sentiment I used for this card is from the Sweet Baby stamp set from Jaded Blossom.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how SWEET! LOVE the card shape and Belle looks adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations