Chipped or Cracked

I have a fun, interactive card that I'd like to share with you today.  Today I'm using Chip from the Beauty & Beast file by Treasure Box Designs.
 
Once again I wanted to do something that was different with this card.  I realize that Chip is not a princess but he's a downright cutie who was there for one.  So what did I do that was different you ask?  I know, just looking at my card you can't tell.
 
But, as you may have guessed, I did this....
 
 
I put my little Chip on an Action Wobble.  These little plastic springs are amazing and I love that this simple spring can add this much fun and charm to a card. 
 
The stamped sentiment on my card is from the Enchanted stamp set by Jaded Blossom.  This set is perfect for any Beauty and the Beast or other princess themed greeting card.
 
Have a great day everyone.

0 comments: